Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. said that small fleets and owner-operators who sign up for its Small Fleet program during the 2015 Great American Trucking Show (GATS) will receive the opportunity to win a set of two Goodyear Fuel Max LHS steer tires.
GATS is taking place Aug. 27-29 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
“We are excited about giving GATS attendees the opportunity to win a set of Fuel Max LHS tires,” said Brian Buckham, general manager, product marketing, Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems. “And we are equally excited about enrolling GATS attendees in the Goodyear Smart Fleet program, which is Goodyear’s national account program for owner-operators and small fleets.”
Goodyear Smart Fleet membership includes:
- Access to premium Goodyear brand truck tires, retreads and technologies, including Goodyear Fuel Max Technology, which incorporates fuel-saving compounds, tread designs and constructions to help lower rolling resistance, and Goodyear DuraSeal Technology, the industry’s only built-in, self-sealing tire technology;
- Online, published pricing on new Goodyear tires, retreads and services – honored by participating Goodyear commercial tire dealerships;
- Goodyear-Fleet HQ 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service, which has helped more than one million trucks return to service and offers an industry-leading average roll-time of two hours and 11 minutes. “Goodyear Smart Fleet members do not have to pay a dispatch fee for road service calls,” said Jose Martinez, business solutions manager, Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems;
- Customized tire performance and service activity reporting;
- Tools to help owner-operators and fleets lower their operating costs, and more.
“Through the Goodyear Smart Fleet program, all prices are published at national account
rates,” said Martinez. “Goodyear Smart Fleet members will receive the same pricing at any participating Goodyear commercial tire dealership, so there are no pricing surprises while away from home.”
There is no cost to join the Goodyear Smart Fleet program, which has enjoyed a 36% membership increase year-to-date, he says.
GATS attendees who enroll in the Goodyear Smart Fleet program during the show will receive up to a $250 mail-in rebate ($25 per tire on up to 10 select Goodyear commercial truck tires) for their first purchase. The rebate form will arrive in a Goodyear Smart Fleet membership package.
Attendees can enroll in the Goodyear Smart Fleet program and enter the sweepstakes to win a set of Goodyear Fuel Max LHS tires at two show locations: inside Goodyear’s main GATS booth (#14077) and at a special Goodyear Smart Fleet booth in the lobby of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Owner-operators and small fleets not attending GATS can still enroll in the Goodyear Smart Fleet program by visiting www.goodyeartrucktires.com/smartfleet, but will not be eligible for the Goodyear Fuel Max LHS tire sweepstakes.