Peterbilt Motors Co. has named Cervus Equipment Peterbilt its 2014 North American Dealer of the Year.
Cervus was awarded for its high level of customer satisfaction, significantly growing its heavy- and medium-duty truck and Paccar MX engine sales and quadrupling its number of locations, Peterbilt said.
“We are honored to be named Peterbilt’s Dealer of the Year and to be recognized for our investments and efforts in providing our customers with unparalleled levels of satisfaction while growing Peterbilt’s share throughout the markets we serve,” said John Higgins, Cervus’ vice president, Transportation. “Cervus Equipment Peterbit has an outstanding team of dedicated, skilled and hard-working professionals – and this top honor is testament to that.”
Cervus Equipment Peterbilt owns and operates sixteen Peterbilt dealerships throughout Ontario and Saskatchewan. They added 12 locations in 2014 with the acquisition of Peterbilt Ontario Truck Centres.
In addition to the North American Dealer of the Year, Peterbilt also recognized top-performing dealer groups with Best in Class awards. The Best in Class Awards are based on a combination of Peterbilt’s Standard of Excellence scores, financial performance, parts and service performance, and utilization of Paccar training and programs.
Receiving Best in Class Awards were (Dealer Principals listed in parentheses):
- Allstate Peterbilt (Don Larson and Jeff Vanthournout)
- Calgary Peterbilt (Doug Fach)
- Jackson Group Peterbilt (Blake Jackson)
- Larson Group Peterbilt (Glenn, Kyle and Kory Larson)
- Performance Peterbilt (Nathan Ried and Ryan Church)
- Peterbilt of Louisiana (Jack Brabham)
- Peterbilt of Sioux City (Brad Wilson)
- Peterbilt Manitoba (Doug Danylchuk)
- Peterbilt Pacific (Terry and Don Pasiuk)
- Rush Peterbilt Truck Centers (Rusty Rush)
- Stahl Peterbilt (Eddy Stahl)
- The Peterbilt Store (John, Jeff and Greg Arscott)
- Peterbilt also handed out a number of other awards.
Quebec-based Camions Excellence Peterbilt was named the 2014 Paccar MX Engine Dealer of the Year. The 2014 North American Parts and Service Dealer of the Year was The Peterbilt Store.
G.L. Sayre Peterbilt of Conshohocken, PA, was named the Medium Duty Truck Dealer of the Year and Allstate Peterbilt – with 19 locations throughout four states – was named the 2014 TRP Dealer of the Year.